Forum Windsurfjournal
Index du forum
Retour au site

News Mistral Equipe 3

Qui sera le premier à la bouée de près ? Qui va le plus vite au largue ? Le nouveau matos olympique est-il à la hauteur ? Voilà autant de questions qui trouveront des réponses dans cet espace dédié aux amoureux de la régate !

1ère Classe

Message Mer Sep 17, 2008 1:15 am

News Mistral Equipe 3

Sur le site Mistral, rubrique "inside":

NEW EQUIPE!

Nik has been testing the new Equipe III.

I have been testing the new Equipe III for some time now in varied conditions from 3-25 knots. I have managed to test with sailors on many different boards ranging from the old Fanatic cat, F2 380, mistral Equipe II and the new starboard phantom 380.

So far i am very happy with our performance, in fact we are far better than I thought we would be with the first prototype.
We have some great new ideas which we have learnt from this board.

I have ordered 2 new prototypes which will be with me in early october so we will carry on developing the board as well as many different styles and of dagger boards and fins to get the right balance.

It is certainly a fun thing to do sailing in 4-8 knots on 9.5 sails sitting on the rail racing upwind when all other wind powered crafts except boats are sitting on the beach. It really has brought back memories on my early days of racing.

I think it is a bit of a shame there are not more long board racing events as i think it is a great way to improve your board skills and it gives a completely different aspect to windsurfing that we seem to have lost a bit these last few years.

Cheers, Nik

1ère Classe

Message Sam Juin 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Re: News Mistral Equipe 3

Hello ,

I still race with F2 and te nieuw batwing 377 from starboard ;

we have many race , please join us

Bernard

FRA1881

www.windsurf-school.com
info@windsurf-school.com

Retour vers Formula/Olympisme/Raceboard/Longboard